Legal compliance and CSR-oriented gender equality
Carlos III of Madrid (UC3M) participates in the eighteenth edition of the Week of Science and Innovation in Madrid with more than thirty free activities that enable firsthand R & D + i of the institution: Door Days open, workshops, guided tours, storytellings. New Trust will participates in "Legal compliance y RSC orientados a la igualdad de género". Meet the challenges of women 's equality from the perspective of legal compliance (compliance) and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Barbara de la Vega Justribó, visiting professor of Commercial Law at UC3M
- Maria Isabel Candelario Macías, professor of Commercial Law at UC3M
- Dopico Jacobo Gómez-Aller, Professor of Criminal Law at UC3M
- Teijeira Mariano Rodriguez, associate professor of Commercial Law at UC3M
- Christi Amesti Mendizabal, Professor of Commercial Law at UC3M
- Rocío Gil Robles, senior associate and head of department of Corporate Compliance & Criminal Law, Andersen Tax & Legal
Date and Time: November 16, from 17h to 20h
Location: audiovisual room 14.0.11 Getafe campus. It will be broadcast audio - visually in the Graduate Hall Colmer campus of the UC3M, building Menéndez Pidal.
Address: Calle Madrid, Getafe 126 (How to get)
Aimed at: General public, university
Advance booking: Yes, until November 14 via email email@example.com
Capacity: 72 people
All the info about the activities here: Madrimasd