Postdoctoral Researcher job offer
The Research Group on Justice and Law (GIDYJ-UC3M) has launched a job offer for hiring a postdoctoral researcher funded by the Community of Madrid in the Call for aid for the hiring of predoctoral researchers and postdoctoral researchers co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Youth Employment Operational Program And the Youth Employment Initiative (YEI).
The terms of the employment contract are: duration 1 year, full time (37.5 hours/week) and gross annual salary € 26,495.00.
The requirements to be elegible are the following:
- Be registered in any locality of the Community of Madrid on 08/08/2016
- Have a PhD
- Be enrolled in the File of the National System of Youth Guarantee at the moment of the formalization of the labor contract. This requires:
- Be over 16 years and under 30 years old
- Have Spanish nationality or be citizens of the European Union, as well as foreigners holding an authorization to reside in Spain that qualifies to work
- Not having worked on the natural day prior to the filing date of the application
- Not having received educational actions on the natural day prior to the filing date of the application
- Not having received training on the natural day prior to the date of submission of the application